Thursday, March 16, 2023

Whizzer

 -MAYBE I with that switched  to another 'Universe'

-I might have moved to another same looking place as ours on Friday March 31st, 2017. When I took a bus ride to the next town. And by the mountain MAUAO. As in MESSSIAH. Or MAU / AO as in Antti-Messiah

-then at Marine Parade by the beach I said over and over Bop Bup Bup. And that might have moved me there. Like 'b' and 'p' in each beat look like a 6 or 666. And I was saying BEATS as in my BEAST BED SPREAD. The night before hand I had a dream of a  Parade of DC Comics characters in different themed groups. All in full body oversized 'China' costumes. And before I took the bus ride I scanned pages of a DC Comics directory and Posted them in themes. The comic called WHO's WHO. Like one side of me did now incredible powerful miracles while there. And this side of me was a fake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Futuristic City Blocks

  -these city blocks -at the far left of the block. There is a shopping Arcade. Shaped like a magnet. But with three sides all straight -the...