Saturday, March 11, 2023

Doomsday

-on Friday March 31st, 2017. I might have gone to live in another reality. Like a copy of locally

-while there I could do incredibly powerful miracles

-the night before hand I had a dream of a Parade of DC Comics characters in different themed groups. All wearing like oversized China costumes over all their bodies. I was told to that morning take a bus ride to the next city Mount Maunganui. Before I went I scanned and Posted the separate themed groups. From the DC Comics WHO's WHO comics. Like one side of me would be in the plane I could do powerful miracles and the other side or version of me was like a fraud

-at the base of the small mountain MAUAO. As in MESSIAH. Or MAU / AO as in Anti-Messiah. At Marine Parade by the surf I repeated over and over BOP BUP BUP. And maybe that gave me the incredibly powerful miracles. Those three Beats. Each one has like a 'b' and a 'p'. Like 666

-like the Second BEAST does mighty miracles for 40 months. And my BED SPREAD might be the BEAST from Revelations. And I said those three BEATS to maybe move to a copied place of locally. Beast Boy was GAR LOGAN. Like I get my miracle powers from my GARDEN near my front door step. Gar Logan was green as in garden 

-most of the original 60s Doom Patrol died saving a fishing Island with the population of '14'. I paid '$4'1 for this Death of Superman  comic including postage. When me and my grandparents first visited Tauranga they had met an elderly woman who made me a small carved boat. Like CAPTAIN Marvel and the fishing Island

-about 1982 I went to the Devon Mall just up the hill from that Motel and bought a long sleeved top labelled TRACKER that resembled some of the team's costumes. 'TRACKER' like in comics when Gar Logan was young he was an actor in the TV series Space TREK 2020

-I think my grandfather George Ager might have been the killer really of the CREWES.  Harvey and Jeannette Crewe. They looked like Dayton and Farr. Maybe the team set up these signs to say it

-the small CARVED  / CREWE fishing BOAT the woman made for me

-when I was very young I hammered the bonnet of my grandmother's light blue Fiat Bambina. Like in some later versions about the Doom Patrol the leader of the Doom Patrol arranged for the team's accidents that made them deformed and outcasts

-I once saw a slide of me maybe aged about 2 standing showing me in full naked in my grandparents' garden at Maxwell Drive. 1970 was the year the Crewes were murdered. Their murder is New Zealand's MOST FAMOUS unsolved murder mystery. As in MAX WELL

-I think my grandparents died unprepared. Maybe barely Christians. A few years ago I tried to use my magic. So when about 1987 I was given some money for Christmas. I biked to the next town. There was a large videos store there. It had a lot of new videos for sale. With large cases maybe mostly made by Village Roadshow. A few years ago I tried to use the two I bought. Both about 'robots'. So from back then my grandparents were really safe in copies of my home. Maybe for a long time. And on Earth since about 1987 there were two life like but unthinking robots who looked like them. One robot video was called SHORT Circuit. Like as ELASTI-Girl my 'mother'' could grow in size. And the other one called the TERMINATOR as in MENTO. Mento had powers of TELEPATHY, TELEKINESIS, and INTANGIBILITY . Mento had a see through helmet over his head like Terminators had artificial skin over them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Futuristic City Blocks

  -these city blocks -at the far left of the block. There is a shopping Arcade. Shaped like a magnet. But with three sides all straight -the...