Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Dire Straits

-GROCERIES

-GRACIOUS PUBLISHER's and CHURCHES and CORUPTION PRODUCERS COLLAPSE

-Kahn and the Church and the companies in on it plans for me collapse. As shown by strange night I had on the verge of collapse

-maybe because the Ambulance / Security Driver took me to the Garden of Eden

-ECONOMIES go in to GROSS RECESSION and GREATER DEPRESSION

-another DEPRESSON like that night I was suffering from DEHYDRATION

-CHRIS PILDITCH saying CHRIST puts PUBLISHER and those in on CORRUPTION in a DITCH for PUNISHMENT


-in 1978 a School friend's mother took us to the Mount Surf beach. I found a plate sized rock shaped like AUSTRALIA. Some of the people in on this will become OSTRAZIED and OUTCASTS. I pretended to have collapsed on the beach. Partly over the near collapse of space like I felt like collapsing outside the supermarket . The friend's name was CHRIS PILDITCH. like they are DITCHED over CHRIST or Anti CHRIST. I was lying on the beach  like Oz books are set in the Great Sandy DESERT. People desert them. There is a Great Sandy Desert in Australia. And I was lying on the beach like Pinocchio after being cast out by MONSTRO/MESSIAH the Whale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Futuristic City Blocks

  -these city blocks -at the far left of the block. There is a shopping Arcade. Shaped like a magnet. But with three sides all straight -the...