Sunday, October 2, 2022

Breakdown of Satan's Body

-Satan

-my son Marvel's creative force Stan Lee. Like my worse enemy is DC's Jenette Kahn

-worse enemies

-his horns

-the haircuts of Lois Lane and Jenette Kahn. The 'DC' logo

-his horns represent my wo worse enemies Lane and Kahn

-Jesus Christ - horns - winding me up a lot

-LUCIFER - LOIS SUFFERER

-his HOOVES - I HAVE the power of HEAVEN I REMOVED

-his forked tail

-from the start of time

-the long straight tail - strips extend outwards around the sides of the Universe as a safe afterlife

-the Pyramid at the end of the tail - and each home can have a copy of my Smallville home. Like the Pyramid represents the shape of Superman's chest symbol

-the red  GOATEE beard - like I killed off the evil Revelations figures. Vomiting / spitting out my TONGUE whole. But not choking . Then pressing it whole down the bathroom sink hole. And then straight away I had another one. The RED GOATEE like my Tongue brought up from my THROAT

-he looks like a SATYR -like he is S. LIEBER

-the time taken to fix the problem the STARS caused

-from SEPTEMBER one year to SEPTEMBER the next year

-how I stay free of having a partner maybe

-the two bull HORNS. Together like the expanding circles on the cover of New Teen Titans 10.. I once had 3 versions of the comic. I originally used that to try to defeat the evil Revelations people. The cover read Ground Zero. I can't get away from my home at the Garden of Eden. Even if sometimes like the alternating colors of the expanding circles I am sometimes in and out of the real world

-SATYR I have the same personality as STAR of David. And he was a SHEPHERD. As in his Shepherd's Crook with the HORN shaped top

-LIEBER  like each alternate night of the month. One by one with 31 different males. A side of me LIES with them. From my list on the Post Friends and LOVERS. Like the Days of our Lives song by Gloria LORING

-I am King of two places. Like each horn represents a Crown. Of Britain and Egypt. For Britain for doing a mas of miracles. Set off by me buying and Posting a full set of Harry POTTER books. Like the horns look like Pottery being done. And I am the son by egg donation of Queen CLEOPATRA. As in POTTERY. Like in a way I am PHARAOH . The two horns looking like a Pharaoh's Crown. The words Pottery and Pharaoh sound the same

-S.LIEBER when I have a full collection of ASTERIX books my miracles across the STAN SATYR STARS begin

-to all of the STARs up to our SOLAR SATYR system. Outside of our Solar System is hidden by the first Motel my grand parents tried in Tauranga. The SILVER Birch Motel. With a STRING and white sheets diving the room. We didn't stay because it was run down

-the horns o his head. The claws on Freddy Krueger's glove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Futuristic City Blocks

  -these city blocks -at the far left of the block. There is a shopping Arcade. Shaped like a magnet. But with three sides all straight -the...